1 / 6
Special health and safety rules
The jubilee 125th season in the Rudolfinum will start as planned but special health and safety rules will have to be observed. These rules may be updated if necessary and are valid until further notice. Thank you for following them and we look forward to seeing you in the concert hall.
- Everybody is required to wear a face mask during all events with capacity at least 100 people.
- The maximum capacity of the Dvořák Hall is restricted to 1 000 people. During all concerts, the auditorium is divided into two sectors of 500 people (the parterre and the balcony). It is not possible to move between the sectors.
- To access the balcony, use the Carriage Entrance from the 17. listopadu street. Go up the right staircase as the left staircase is closed. To access the parterre, please use the main entrance from the Palachovo Square. Both entrances will be clearly marked and our staff will be ready to assist you.
You can use the elevator to access the parterre from the underground car park or from the Rudolfinum Ticket Office. If you want to avoid the elevator, you can exit the car park through the staircase leading to Palachovo náměstí and then enter the Rudolfinum through the main doors. To access the balcony from the underground car park, please follow the signs and use the stairs.
- In both sectors, the audience is able to use the foyer, cloak rooms, bathrooms as well as bars (you can remove your face mask to eat or drink). Our staff will monitor that people comply with the rules.
- All areas in the Rudolfinum are disinfected regularly. Hand sanitisers are available by all entrances. Only fresh outside air is used for air-conditioning, the central air-condition system will the switched off.