1 / 6
Ticket Offices and Customer Service of the Czech Philharmonic
Alšovo nábřeží 79/12
110 00 Prague 1
Barrier-free entrance from 17. listopadu Street
Every weekday 10 am until 6 pm. In July and August until 3 pm.
- On the day of a concert by the Czech Philharmonic or the Czech Chamber Music Society, open until the start of the concert.
- For morning concerts of the Czech Philharmonic , open anytime 1 hour before the start of the concert.
- During afternoon concerts on weekends and holidays, open 2 hours before the start of the concert.
- Tickets for concerts by the Czech Philharmonic, the Czech Chamber Music Society and selected organizers.
- Gift vouchers for the purchase of tickets.
- CDs, publications, calendars and other promotional items of the Czech Philharmonic.
You can pay in cash at the Rudolfinum ticket office.
Only Czech crowns are accepted in cash.
You can also pay by card
- MasterCard Electronic
- Maestro, Visa
- Visa Electron
- American Express
- JCB Cards
- V Pay
- Diners Club International
Rudolfinum ticket offices accept vouchers
- Up (Unišek+, Cadhoc)
- Sodexo (Flexi Pass, Relax Pass, Fokus Pass)
- Edenred (Edenred Benefits)
These vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. The vouchers are non-refundable. You can pay the extra ticket price over the value of the vouchers in cash or by credit card.
Invoice Payments are not accepted by the TIcket Office
Invoices can only be issued by arrangement with the Czech Philharmonic's customer service. The invoiced amount can only be paid by wire transfer, cash payment at the ticket office is not possible.
If you require payment by bank transfer (without invoice), please contact ČF Customer Service.
Customer Service of the Czech Philharmonic
What we can help you with
- We handle ticket reservations for concerts of the Czech Philharmonic and the Czech Chamber Music Society.
- We accept group orders except for school programs.
- We will advise you on the choice of concert and seat in the hall.
- We will answer your questions about the concert programme and the visit to Rudolfinum itself.
- We handle payments by bank transfer and invoice.
- And more.
Every weekday 9.00-18.00. In July and August until 15.00.
On the day of the concert of the Czech Philharmonic until the beginning of the concert. Valid for weekdays only.
+420 227 059 227