1 / 6
Special health rules
We are very happy that you can finally come to enjoy a concert in the Dvořák Hall but please note that we still have to comply with the government restrictions. Take a look what is in front of during Concerts for subscribers. We look forward to welcoming you in the Rudolfinum!
The maximum capacity of the concert hall is now 500 people, all of whom have to maintain social distancing and wear a respirator at all times. Feel free to enjoy the bars in the foyer before the concert as there is no interval.
Everybody will be asked to present one of the following documents:
- Negative RT-PCR test confirmation no older than 7 days.
- Negative POC (antigen) test confirmation no older than 72 hours.
- Confirmation from your employer or a sworn statement issued after compulsory antigen testing of employees or at schools no older than 72 hours with a negative test result.
- Vaccination certificate stating at least 22 days from the first dose in the case of two-dose vaccines or at least 2 weeks in the case of one-dose scheme;
- Doctor’s confirmation stating you have had covid-19 in the last 180 days.
These guidelines do not apply to children under the age of 6.
Customer Service of Czech Philharmonic
Tel.: +420 227 059 227
Customer Service office hours are on weekdays from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.