1 / 6
Nine musical crafts
How is music actually composed? Need a score consist only of notes? And is it possible to fly into outer space with Antonín Dvořák? Experience this unusual workshop programme!
Workshops for elementary school children in grades 3–5
Can a musical score contain instructions for things like winking or slurping? And is it possible to “play” from such a score? What is it like when children “compose” the Dance from Orff’s Carmina burana? And that’s not all, because soaring into outer space to the sound of the New World Symphony – that’s really something else!
All of this and more will be under the guidance of the instructors Iva Glaserová, Michaela Králová and Jan Kyjovský.
Rudolfinum — Suk Hall Dates: 18 October 2017, 19 April & 10 May 2018
- Programme length: ca. 90 minutes.
- The capacity of the workshop is for 40-70 children.
- The ticket price is CZK 100.
- Teachers accompanying children are admitted free of charge.
- Reserve tickets for schools at the e-mail address edu(zavinac)ceskafilharmonie.cz.
- +420 227 059 222