In the Skin of... Bohuslav Martinů
What can compositions reveal to us about their composers, including the greatest musicians? Can you tell how composers themselves felt or what inspired them? How did Bohuslav Martinů see and hear the world of his time, and how might we feel if we spent some time in his skin? Discover composer’s fates through music and vice versa.
A workshop for secondary school students
The instructors Dominika Prokopová and Eva Filipová will accompany you on your journey with Bohuslav Martinů.
Rudolfinum — Suk Hall 28 & 29 November 2017, 31 May and 12 June 2018
- Programme length: ca. 180 minutes.
- The capacity of the workshop is for 20-30 children.
- The ticket price is CZK 150.
- Teachers accompanying children are admitted free of charge.
- Reserve tickets for schools at the e-mail address edu(zavinac)ceskafilharmonie.cz.
- +420 227 059 222