1 / 6
Do you want to hear differently?
NIn music class, is it not enough for you just to sing, play, and listen to music? Would you like to compose music of your own and perform it with your classmates?
A workshop for elementary school pupils and secondary school students
First, teachers will participate in the course Hear Differently, where they will get experience with working in classes. Then, with their pupils they will discover a variety of sounds, listening to them and creating them on instruments made with their own hands. They will use imagination to arrange the sounds, notate them using graphic symbols, and create original compositions using them. Helping them with this throughout the project will be instructors and members of the Czech Philharmonic. The new compositions will be played not only by their composers, but also by professional musicians at the concluding concert.
The project will run from March to May of 2018. Teacher training will take place in September of 2017.
- Délka programu: 6 × 120 minut (v průběhu 6 týdnů).
- Kapacita: maximálně 30 žáků nebo studentů.
- Cena pro jednoho žáka 500 Kč; pedagogický doprovod zdarma.
- Rezervace vstupenek pro školy na e-mailové adrese edu(zavinac)ceskafilharmonie.cz
- Dovolujeme si upozornit pedagogy a účastníky vzdělávacích koncertů a workshopů, že z vybraných programů jsou pořizovány fotografické a audiovizuální záznamy pro dokumentační a propagační účely ČF.
- +420 227 059 222