1 / 6
Composing made to order
Composing made to order – how music is made
How do composers hear the world around them? Can the sounds that surround and overwhelm us every day be interesting and useful for composers? And can the experience of hearing be carried over to one’s own composing? Under the guidance of the composer Slavomír Hořínka and the instructor Jan Kyjovský, you will find out even more.
Workshops for elementary school children in grades 1–3 , 4–5, or 6–9 or for secondary school students.
Under the guidance of the composer Slavomír Hořínka, gain insight into the world of composers, and become composers yourselves for a little while! Rudolfinum — Suk Hall 24 November 2017 and 15 January 2018
- Programme length: ca. 90 minutes.
- The capacity of the workshop is for 15-25 children/students.
- The ticket price is CZK 100.
- Teachers accompanying children are admitted free of charge.
- Reserve tickets for schools at the e-mail address edu(zavinac)ceskafilharmonie.cz.
- +420 227 059 222