1 / 6
Customer Service & Box Office
Customer Service will provide you will all information about tickets available at the Czech Philharmonic ticket office in the Rudolfinum – to concerts of the Czech Philharmonic, the Czech Chamber Music Society, and selected external presenters. They will answer your questions about Czech Philharmonic and Czech Chamber Music Society concert programmes, help you choose concerts, and facilitate your reservation, order, or payment by wire transfer or against an invoice.
Customer Service Office Hours
- Weekdays from 09:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m. / July, August from 09:00 a.m. to 03:00 p.m.
- On concert days of the Czech Philharmonic until the beginning of the performance (only on weekdays).
- +420 227 059 227
Tickets are on sale to concerts of the Czech Philharmonic, the Czech Chamber Music Society, and selected external presenters. The ticket office is located inside the Rudolfinum at the entrance from the street 17. listopadu (handicapped accessible).
At the ticket office, you may pay in cash or with a credit card. The ticket office accepts vouchers from the companies Sodexo (Flexi Pass, Relax Pass, Fokus Pass), Cheque Déjeuner (Unišek, Unišek+, Cadhoc), and Ticket Benefits (Multi, Sport&Kultura).
- On weekdays 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. / July, August 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- On concert days of the Czech Philharmonic and CCMS until the beginning of the performance.
- Last hour before a concert, the box office sells tickets only for that evening's concert. During weekends and public holidays the box office is open:
- one hour before the beginning in case of morning performances.
- two hours before the beginning in case of afternoon performances.