1 / 6
The Czech Philharmonic is offering subscriptions and individual tickets to concerts of the Czech Philharmonic and of the Czech Chamber Music Society. You can choose from among a wide variety of programmes, select one of the several methods of payment and ticket reservations, or claim some of the discounts offered.
125th Anniversary Season – information on advance sale of tickets for the 2020/2021 season
- 26th March 2020: Programme for the 125th season is announced.
- 6th April 2020 at 10 am: Subscription tickets and tickets for special non-subscription concerts, the New Year’s Eve Dress Rehearsal, Advent concerts and selected education programmes go on sale. All Czech Philharmonic subscribers have their current seats guaranteed until 14th June 2020, 11:59 pm CET. On 6th April 2020, your reserved seats will appear in “My Orders” on your “My CF” account at www.ceskafilharmonie.cz/en. If you purchased your 2019/2020 subscription ticket via Colosseum Ticket, you need to buy your 2020/2021 ticket at their website or in their sale points. You will not be able to collect these orders in the Czech Philharmonic Ticket Office in the Rudolfinum.
- 8th June 2020 at 10 am: Individual tickets for subscription concerts go on sale.
- 14th September 2020 at 10 am: Individual tickets for all public dress rehearsals go on sale. (On 4th May 2020, all groups which ordered public dress rehearsal tickets in the 20219/2020 season will automatically receive the information and programme for the 2020/2021 by e-mail or post. New order forms will be sent out on 18th May 2020).
- Ticket orders on programmes for school groups in the 2020/2021 season will be accepted as of 1st June 2020.
Individual Concert Tickets
Each year, we give dozens of concerts at the Rudolfinum. You can make on-line ticket purchases and reservations, or you can come see us at the ticket office.Více
Purchase a prepaid subscription to one of the concert series of the Czech Philharmonic or the Czech Chamber Music Society. It is truly simple, and you will get a number of benefits.Více
Public Dress Rehearsals
Beginning with the 2016/2017 concert season, we are changing the rules for the sale of group and individual tickets to dress rehearsals. So what has changed?Více
Discounts and Gift Vouchers
We are trying to make the Czech Philharmonic accessible to as many people as possible. We are also keeping in mind those who would like to give concert tickets or subscriptions as gifts to friends and family members.Více