1 / 6
Ida Kelarová and the wonderful young singers from the choir Čhavorenge initiate us into the mysteries of the human voice and Romany music. Workshops for elementary school children in grades 1–9 or for secondary school students.
- Tue 10 Oct 2017 / 9.00am
- Wed 11 Oct 2017 / 9.00am
- Tue 5 Dec 2017 / 9.00am
- Wed 6 Dec 2017 / 9.00am
- Tue 13 Mar 2018 / 9.00am
- Wed 14 Mar 2018 / 9.00am
- Tue 3 Apr 2018 / 10.00am
- Wed 4 Apr 2018 / 9.30am
- Tue 5 Jun 2018 / 9.00am
- Wed 6 Jun 2018 / 9.00am
The phenomenal singer, choirmaster, and teacher Ida Kelarová, her team, and the members of the Čhavorenge Children’s Choir will initiate everyone who is interested into the secrets of the human voice, Romany culture, and stirring Romany music.
- Programme length: 120 minutes.
- The ticket price is CZK 150.
- The maximum number of pupils at one workshop is 80.
- Teachers accompanying children are admitted free of charge.
- Reserve tickets at the e-mail address edu(zavinac)ceskafilharmonie.cz