1 / 6
Norbert Quartet • A little train ride with Dvořák
What is the difference between a violin, a viola, and a cello? What is a composer? Is it someone who builds things? Or puts together a puzzle? And what can you see from the window of a train when the music of Antonín Dvořák is playing? The programme is conducted in Czech only.
On our way to visit Dvořák in America, we will find ourselves in the steppes of Armenia, where we can experience the Saber Dance! We also get to hear what Dvořák’s Humoresque sounds like if you take it apart and put it back together. The same will be done with part of Dvořák’s famed American Quartet.
The programme features the Norbert Quartet and the actresses Diana Čičmanová or Jana Radojčičová.
Rudolfinum — Dvorak Hall
Group bookings for schools and preschools at email@example.com
- Programme length: 50 minutes.
- The programme contains musical numbers linked by narration, questions for the children, and listening tasks.
- The capacity is for 40–60 children between 4–6 years of age.
- The ticket price is CZK 100. Teachers accompanying children are admitted free of charge.
- Reserve tickets for schools at the e-mail address: edu(zavinac)ceskafilharmonie.cz.
- Specific dates are scheduled only by agreement in advance.