Czech Philharmonic Dynamic Club
The world’s orchestras depend on support from private sources. Nothing of the kind really exists here yet. But in my opinion, it’s high time that orchestras cease to be dependent solely on the state for their funding. We have to realize that it is up to all of us to help them.
Tom Schrecker – benefactor and patron of the Czech Philharmonic Dynamic Club
The newly established Dynamic Club of the Czech Philharmonic has set itself the goal of creating a community of music lovers, friends, and supporters who wish to participate both spiritually and materially in the further development of the orchestra of the Czech nation. It does not aspire to be an elitist association, but rather to be an outgrowth of the conception of the Czech Philharmonic as a national treasure, and it will value every contribution regardless of the amount.
- Keep our programmes at a world-class level of quality.
- Support the rising generation of talented musicians.
- Finance the purchase of rare musical instruments.
- Record the Czech classics and representative works of the worldwide musical literature for renowned recording labels.
- Expand the repertoire to include not only music from around the world, but also works by young composers.
- Develop educational programmes, which we regard as not only an investment in the future concert public, but also an opportunity for the young generation to take part in the Czech cultural heritage.
- Go on tour to prestigious concert halls in connection with promoting Czech music.
- Broadcast live concerts and educational programmes.
- Care for the facilities at the Rudolfinum.
The Dynamic Club of the Czech Philharmonic has four membership levels named after terms indicating various levels of musical volume – piano, mezzoforte, forte, and fortissimo – corresponding to levels of support and offered benefits.
Amount of the contribution for an annual membership: CZK 1,500 +
The opportunity to reserve two seats at one non-subscription concert and two seats at any dress rehearsal 1 week before advance sales begin.
Amount of the contribution for an annual membership: CZK 10,000 +
The opportunity to reserve two seats at one non-subscription concert and two seats at any dress rehearsal 2 weeks before advance sales begin.
Amount of the contribution for an annual membership: CZK 25,000 +
The opportunity to reserve two seats at one non-subscription concert and two seats at any dress rehearsal 3 weeks before advance sales begin.
Amount of the contribution for an annual membership: CZK 100,000 +
The opportunity to reserve two seats at one non-subscription concert and two seats at any dress rehearsal 4 weeks before advance sales begin.
|Personal assistance with ordering subscriptions||x||x||x||x|
|The chance to have your name published on the list of Dynamic Club members||x||x||x||x|
|A newsletter with priority information and ticket offers||x||x||x||x|
|A special programme on the dates of open house events||x||x||x||x|
|Gifts are tax deductible||x||x||x||x|
|Discounts on recordings and other Czech Philharmonic products purchased at the ticket office in the Rudolfinum||10 %||15 %||20 %||25 %|
|Discounts at the Café Rudolfinum including at concert intermissions||10 %||15 %||20 %||25 %|
|The opportunity to attend an orchestra rehearsal||x||x||x|
|Two places of honor in the seating at an Open Air Concert||x||x||x|
|An invitation to a press conference introducing the new season||x||x||x|
- Piano (1 500+)
- Mezzo-forte (10 000+)
Dětská ordinace Kročehlavy, s.r.o.
- Forte (25 000+)
- Fortissimo (100 000+)
Note: Listed are only members that have agreed to publish their names.
If you are interested in joining the Dynamic Club of the Czech Philharmonic, please contact us by telephone or e-mail or using the contact form below.
- +420 778 750 057